ARMSTRONG REPAIR CENTER, INC. is seeking qualified individuals to add to our team as a COMMERCIAL COOKING EQUIPMENT SERVICE TECHNICIAN. Applicants should have previously worked in the field in the role of service technician, possess excellent customer service skills, should have good grammatical skills. Benefits include health insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, 401k, Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off.
- Technician must have experience with basic electrical, steam, and gas.
- Technician must have the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose equipment issues.
- Knowledge of commercial cooking equipment and refrigeration is a plus.
- Technician must have own tools and a good driving record.
- Communicates directly with dispatchers with all information pertinent to each call.
- Maintains viable relationship with customers at all times, while ensuring that customer's needs are taken care of in a timely and consistent manner.
- Submit daily timesheets.
- Deal with a wide variety of people with tact, courtesy and professionalism.
- Speak clearly, both in person and by telephone, using a high level of verbal skills.
- Maintain a regular, dependable attendance and a consistently high level of performance.
- Other daily, weekly and monthly duties as assigned.
- Work hours are from 7:30a to 4:30 M-F.
- Will be on-call for after-hours servicing of customers equipment in rotation.
- Able to work in a team oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous experience and/or knowledge in the commercial cooking equipment repair industry, specifically as a service technician would be an asset.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test, physical, and criminal background check.
- Must have a good driving record