Armstrong Repair Center is a Houston based company specializing in servicing commercial cooking equipment and is an Authorized Parts Distributor for the top manufacturers in the business. We place excellence in quality service along with customer service as our top priorities. We offer competitive pay and a great benefit package.
PAID BENEFITS include:
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Dental Insurance Available
- Must have experience with basic electrical and gas.
- Aptitude and ability to troubleshoot and diagnose equipment issues.
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of commercial cooking equipment and refrigeration is a definite plus.
- Technician must own tools and have a good driving record.
- Communicates directly with Dispatchers with information pertinent to each call.
- Maintains professional relationship with customers at all times.
- Ensures that customer's needs are taken care of in a timely and consistent manner.
- Submit daily Time sheets.
- Deal with a wide variety of people with tact, courtesy and professionalism.
- Speak clearly, both in person and by telephone.
- Good Attendance is a Must.
- Able to represent our company with professionalism and reliability of performance.
- Normal work hours are from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm M-F.
- Stipend paid when performing "Call-Duty" after-hours.
- Ability to pass a Pre-employment drug testing, physical, and criminal background check.
- Able to work in a team oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills.